Monica's Wilderness Heals Hike Adventure

I have chosen to participate in the Wilderness Heals Hike supporting the Elizabeth Stone House and wish to update everyone on my progress up until the hike and thereafter. Every June/July more than 70 women will hike for 3 days in the White Mountains of New Hampshire to help other women in need. All of us will challenge ourselves and most will go higher and farther than we ever dreamed we could. Join me on the challenges and adventures leading up to my first hike...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

A Bird's Eye View of My Hiking Weekend

Just a few words to describe this past weekend in the White Mountains....teamwork, camaraderie, motivating individuals, wonderful friendships, and an AMAZING time!! I just wanted to give you a glimpse of what I experienced this weekend and will write more soon on just how great this past weekend was and how the weather, views, and people just greatly complemented how amazing this weekend really was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Web Counter